New Jersey Public Agency Unclaimed / Abandoned Impound Management
Many police departments and/or agencies in New Jersey are not following N.J. Stat. 39:10A-1-7, Abandoned At Public Agency Procedures. This results in vehicles sitting for extended periods of time, sometimes years. These vehicles take up valuable space for the tow yard and lose value every day. With our service, we ensure full compliance with N.J. Stat. 39:10A-1-7, Abandoned At Public Agency Procedures.
- Management of all unclaimed/abandoned vehicles at all towing providers for the municipality
- Servicing of legal notices for both the police department and towing facility
- Processing of all special title paperwork to the Motor Vehicle Commission to legally dispose of vehicles
- Conducting auction of vehicles
- Monthly or Quarterly Reports for all abandoned vehicles.